Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WIP Wednesday #3

How is it Wednesday again already? Luckily, I'm making good progress on my WIPs. (In case you've missed out, I'm following along with Freshly Pieced's W.I.P. (Work In Progress) Wednesday series as a good way for me (and you) to keep track of what's going on around here.)

Completed this week:
Centerpieces for my sister's wedding!
Bridesmaid's dress hemmed (very important since the wedding's next week)
Sweater re-vamp


Started this week:
Anda dress: fabric cut and body halfway sewn together (I'll tell you more about this later this week, promise.)
2 new Kindle cases (and by started, I mean fabric bought and washed)

In progress:
My first quilt: patterned fabric all cut, solids bought and washed (more on this soon, too)
It's going to be a busy week in the sewing room, as I'm trying to get several projects done before the wedding next week. And no sewing on Saturday because we'll be at a Mardi Gras celebration all day. Hmmm ... that means lots more lunchtime sewing for me.

Now go get inspired — click on the button to check out other WIPs!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. Pretty fabrics on the centerpieces and for the dress. Can't wait to see more!

    Your quilt looks like it's going to be a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is going to be fabulous! And the quilt is really starting to come together!

    Thanks for linking up, have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)